Easily export route waypoints with Microsoft® MapPoint®...
Have you tried to export route pushpins with Microsoft MapPoint, only to find that MapPoint refuses to preserve their route order?
If so, then MPRouteWriter will solve your problems. MPRouteWriter exports MapPoint route waypoints to MS Excel in their route order. Waypoints can be cross-referenced with pushpins, allowing the corresponding pushpin information and data fields to be exported.
MPRouteWriter also includes MPRouteReader add-in. MPRouteReader allows you to create MapPoint routes from pushpins using a pre-determined order. This order is specified using one of the pushpin data fields - typically a sequence number imported from Microsoft Excel or Access.
- Export route pushpins to Microsoft® Excel® complete with data fields and route information.
- Export pushpins to a text file — Excel not required!
- Maintain the route order for the waypoints / pushpins.
- Output all available data for each pushpin.
- Output addresses and/or coordinates for each pushpin.
- Output rest breaks.
- Create a route from pushpins in a pre-determined order.
Additional features include:
- Ability to output waypoint distances and/or times.
- Ability to over-ride all waypoint stop times.
- Ability to output the optimum waypoint order, instead of the current one.
- Ability to export route distances, travel times, and average speeds for intervals between stops.
- Supports datasets with pushpins that have duplicate names.
- Walk-through tutorials.
- Works with all geographic editions of MapPoint from 2006 onwards.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP are all supported.
Requirements: You must have Microsoft MapPoint (2006 or later) installed, and the Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. The .NET Framework is available as a standard Windows Update, and as a free download from the Microsoft website. The Excel export option also requires Microsoft Excel (2003 or later) to be installed. MPRouteWriter runs with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Click here to download MPRouteWriter. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPRouteWriter licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPRouteWriter support.